Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Well this weekend I went snowboarding up in Lutsen, MN. Its close to the Canadian border, about 20 miles from Grand Marais. It was 7 people and myself, and I rode up with my friend Nick from South Dakota. He had never gone before so I had to teach him, but I'm not the worlds greatest myself, so it was kind of hard. I got a horrible sunburned face on Saturday, and bought some sunscreen for Sunday to save it from even worse. But when I woke up this morning my forehead was swollen. Thats a new one for me, and I've had many a sunburn. Its quite uncomfortable to say the least.

Anyway since I was gone for Easter, we had the egg hunt today in the backyard. Cece came over as per usual for Mondays, and my mom picked up Tierney for the day and to spend the night. They had a lot of fun, and after Cece left we all went to dinner at Acupulco. Shoe shopping followed, and then home to look at their Easter baskets. I had gotten Avery Barbie in Swan Lake so they watched that before bed.

Over all, a good, fun day for the kids, but a slightly tiring one for me. Having a sunburn always leaves you feeling pretty pooped and I'm really not looking foward to the walk on the treadmill I'm going to do after writing this. Oh well right? Then I can go to bed! And of course back to work tomorrow =(

No comments: