Sierra is curled up on the couch for our nightly ritual of browsing the web and then reading a book. She is my little cuddle bug, and always has to be by my side. I just got out of the shower and she lays in the hall and snoozes while I'm in there. Did I mention I LOVE THIS DOG?! She has brought a lot of fun and happiness to our home.
Avery and I went on a walk Thursday afternoon with Riley and Sierra down the path by our place. Avery walked Sierra and she did great, well both of them really. She doesn't pull, she comes when called, and keeps up the pace. She greets other dogs and people a long the way and I think this is where she really gets her kicks. She may enjoy the walk, but what she really loves is schmoozing. She's such a schmoozer. Haha. Our neighbors on the other end of the building (Warren and Cheryl) have a dog named Max that Sierra went over to meet the other night. We stayed and talked for about 15 minutes and while I've waved to them frequently over the past 2 years, this is the first conversation we had! It's amazing how a good dog can get you out and talking to people.
In Riley's defense, he is taking this all very well. He's been acting like himself lately (I think the Rimadyl is helping too) and he likes wandering around the yard with Sierra too. She tends to need to meander for a few minutes before she'll do her business outside, where Riley will hop out the door and go right away. So I've been bringing him a long too, and while not necessary, he likes it. Now come winter, hopefully Sierra will figure out the art of a quick potty trip to the outdoors because then I won't feel like meandering so much. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment