Today was the Pet Expo at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Avery and I were scheduled from noon to 6 with Geronimo doing agility demos. We got there a few minutes late due to the crazy parking situation (the Sportsman Show was going on at the same time). Geronimo got to work pretty much right away. He was awesome at the course. It was a little one, but there were jumps that he took higher and longer than he ever has at our regular agility sessions. I think he liked the crowd cheering him on! I was pretty proud of him and at the end he did the whole course off leash. Fancy boy.
Avery's friend Maclan from Hoppy Hour was there and they came up with the ideas to put 3 bunnies in a wagon with the donation box and walk around the expo with free bunny petting. They made over $60 in donations! It was super cute and they had a blast together. I'm so glad he was there to entertain Avery because originally she was supposed to be picked up at 3pm to go to Tim's.
I had dropped Riley off at Petsmart to get groomed by Jane (who has groomed him for over 8 years) before we went to the Pet Expo. My dad picked him up at 3 when he was done and brought him home until Avery and I were done. When I got him I was told that Jane probably won't groom him again because Riley kept biting her the whole time and it's been getting worse each grooming session now. Last time she had said he might need to go to the vet and be sedated if he wouldn't behave. I thought he'd be better now that the lump on his ear is gone and he it isn't sensitive any more. Apparently I thought wrong. This sucks. I don't know why he has to be like that, he used to love her. Now I have to find somewhere to get him groomed and hope they don't give him a hack job of a hair cut.
Tonight is going to be an early to bed night I think. I am so exhausted. I don't even want to think about working tomorrow. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment