I uploaded some pictures from my mom's camera today, along with the newest ones since Tim's birthday. I just noticed something about Flickr today. When uploading the pictures, even if you put them in order when you add them to upload, they go in whatever order they upload fastest. Does that make sense? So if one finishes before another before it, then its out of order from there on out. Its kind of a pain and I don't like it. I mean its organized in the separate months, but in the photo stream its all wonky. Anyway, not really a big deal I guess.
Today is Jen's graduation party at 3 pm. I'm not sure what time I'm going to head over or if I'm going to wait for Tim or not. He has his end of the year deal at the gun club until like 6:30 or something including tear down. So who knows. Tierney is here and Avery is still at Robin's. She should be home soon, sometime this afternoon. Last night I went and saw the Hangover with Lorna and it was pretty good. I'd recommend it, on dvd maybe. Tomorrow I'm going to see a friends new baby, Monday I have to work, donate plasma, meet with the mortgage guy, and get my piercings taken out, then Tuesday is my surgery already. Time flies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment