Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Bike

Not a whole lot going on lately, I'm done with school so I have some time on my hands for the summer. Avery is signed up for swimming lessons that start the second week of June on Monday nights, she also has camp at Gale Woods Farm with Grandma Robin. Dance starts in September along with preschool. So much going on with her soon!

This weekend we went to White Bear Lake and got a bike that I found on craigslist. Its in great shape and was way affordable. Avery doesn't much feel like pedaling, or steering, so its kind of difficult going at this point. The same day we went to buy new streamers for the handlebars (which entailed going to Target, Walmart, Eric's Bike Shop, and finally Kmart before we found any) and at Kmart we also found Barbie rollerskates that go on your shoes on sale and got those as well. They came with knee and elbow pads. That was a bit harder for her and will definitely need some work. I got some cute pictures that I will upload soon.

No comments: