Well today was Mother's Day but Avery doesn't feel like treating me any different than usual. That is, trying to constantly be the center of attention and if she's not...well its just not pretty. My grandparents and Aunt Pam are here and we went to Kozlak's for brunch at 11:30. I was so stuffed that I didn't feel better until about 5 pm. After we got home around 1:30 we went to the Maplewood Mall. I got a few things at Penny's and at that point Avery was still being pretty good. We went on the carousel even though we had to wait for the guy to get back from his break who ran it at 3. Avery didn't even want to go on a horse she wanted to go in this little rocking thing. We were all fairly tired but we didn't leave till 4 or so.
I tried taking a nap when I got home with Simone laying on the bed but Riley was being naughty and kept coming in my room and barking at me for having her on the bed. I've been trying to keep her out more lately since she got sick on Wednesday. She can't use her hind legs and has insulinoma, but something else is going on because she should have been getting better at least a little on the Prednisone but she's worse. Then I messed up by giving her 0.5 ml instead of 0.05, so I ended up calling the E clinic yesterday to see what to do. Fortunately she's okay but I'm sure my idiocy didn't help her any. Monday her bloodwork will be back and I'm hoping it shows something so we can get her feeling better, because this is miserable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment