Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cakes and Such

Today was fairly eventful in getting the last of the birthday stuff arranged. I went to ToysRus and found more Snap N Style clothes for Avery's dolls which I have been looking everywhere for, then I went to Party Warehouse and got her plates, cups and napkins for her meal at home and ordered her balloon arrangement to be picked up the day of.

After my mom got home we went to Kowalskis and ordered a cupcake arrangement with the Disney Princess theme. The cupcakes are for the party so I'm making a cake for her birthday at home. I bought the stuff to make the cake but decorating it is a different story. I attemped to go to Sweet Celebrations/Maid of Scandanavia in Maplewood only to discovered they went out of business but still have all the signs up. So now I had to search around for another cake-candy supply store and found one off of University that I will attempt to find tomorrow after work. What I am hoping to find are edible cake images of preferably the Little Mermaid. We'll see how that goes. Otherwise I might be winging it.

All I know is, today I spent a lot of money and used a lot of gas!

No comments: