So after all birthday fun was done as of last night at Deanna's for dinner, I uploaded the pictures off my camera onto my removable hard drive. I do this via my old laptop because it is much more user friendly with the picture dealings. When I plugged my hard drive into my new(er) laptop and attempted to rotate the pictures to right side up, it wouldn't let me. There was no reason for it, it wasn't in "read only" or being used by any other program so Vista telling me that those things are happening is a LIE. So I have to go fix them on the old lap top and then upload them to the website after that. Its a pain in the hiney. See this is why I never upload pictures. Anyway- birthday recap.
Feb 3rd, a Tuesday, was Avery's actual 4th birthday. I still went to work, but took school off for the night. When I got home Avery had received a card from my Grandma & Grandpa Fowler with 10 dollars for her to get a toy, and we had a 3 dollar off coupon for ToysRus so we went there to get a fairy from the Tinkerbell movie. Then we met my parents at McDonalds (Avery's choice) for dinner. Afterwards we came back and opened presents until she was sick of it, like Christmas. We had cake and icecream, but she wasn't interested.
Wednesday was her party with her friends at Pump it Up. Tierney, Cece, and Mikai were the only kids who came. Hannah and Gunther had the flu and Lexi's dad never answered me. But in the end it turned out to be the right number, any more and I would have been too overwhelmed. They had a ton of fun playing at the jumpy place, and were quite tired and hungry at the end of their hour and 45 minutes give or take. We went to Pizza Hut for the lunch buffet where my dad met us, and we all chowed down. Then we had her princess cupcake/cake and opened even more presents. After all was said and done I was sure we were in for a nap, but no such luck.
Friday we went to Deanna and Bob's for Avery's birthday dinner. Avery developed a nasty cold/thing over the past couple days so she just picked at her food. We had lasagna, home made mac and cheese, and garlic bread. Steve had made a bear shaped cake for her and Robin made icecream. MORE presents and then we headed home.
So thats the scoop on the 4th birthday extravaganza. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment