Saturday, January 10, 2009

Plans are set

This is what Avery's 4th birthday extravaganza looks like. We have a inflatable play place called Pump It Up reserved from 10:45-12:15. 6 kids have been invited; hopefully everyone can show up. Since we can actually have up to 14, I'd like to get as many there to play as possible since we're paying for it anyway. There are 2 play arenas and the kids get 30 minutes in each then 30 minutes in the party room where we'll do presents and cake. I'm thinking afterward we might go to McDonalds or Pizza Hut to get some lunch since we won't have time to do that in the party room. Either that or see if we can get a few more minutes in each play room and then do the cake after lunch which would be more reasonable.

I put the invitations in the mail today, and I've already bought party favors and the bags. Presents have been taken care of since Christmas, so I think we're all set besides actually ordering the cake which I figure I'll do a week or so before the actual party.

After 3 nights of my parents being gone and Avery sleeping with me because she doesn't like being upstairs alone, I'm pretty tired. I haven't had a good nights sleep since. Sleeping with Avery is difficult as she takes up a lot of room and is incredibly warm. My back tends to hurt the morning after but I think thats from trying not to smoosh her. Anyway today when she takes a nap so am I. And in about an hour seems like a great idea. *yawn*

No comments: