Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well its "Black Friday" and I actually did go out into the fray. Kmart and the Maplewood Mall. I didn't really accomplish all that much because I've been done with my own Christmas shopping for awhile. I did pick up a few things for Tierney for my mom though. Tierney is here and went and got her pictures taken at Sears with my mom, then Avery is going on Dec. 12th. Avery is with Robin, they went to the Como Zoo today with Steve and his grandson Soren.

Yesterday we went to Robin's for our Thanksgiving dinner. Bob and Deanna, and Dan and Nicole were there and of course Tim, Avery and I, along with Robin and Steve. Avery and I came home for a short nap afterwards then she went to Tim's for a few hours before bed.

Tomorrow we are going to Neillsville to see my cousin Jamie and her new baby Braxton, along with the rest of the family. I didn't realize Tierney was coming as well so we have a full car. At least its not too long of a drive, however I wish I had brought my ear buds home from work.

It feels like Sunday and its only Friday. I like getting paid for not coming into work. I wish I could do it more often!

No comments: