Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins

Yesterday Tim and Avery bought pumpkins for us to carve tonight. I had gotten a Disney Princess carving book awhile ago and we but that and the crappy tools it came with to use along with some from a previous Halloween. Avery helped scoop out some of the goop but that was really all we could have her do. She played at the table while Tim carved one then she took a bath while I did Snow White. When we finished Tim did a castle and Avery and I watched Curious George before heading to bed.

My parents are in Branson for the week so Tim took off Monday and Tuesday to watch Avery, I am leaving early Wednesday, she's going to Patty's Thursday and Friday she's with Robin. So she has a busy and unusual week. Saturday is Tierney's 4th birthday party in Shoreview and they rented a jumpy castle or something I think so that should be fun.

No comments: