Monday, October 13, 2008

It's fall!

Yesterday Avery and I played in the leaves for a good hour and then some. She LOVED it. She was very sad when we finally bagged them. I assured her more would be falling.

Friday we watched Sleeping Beauty that I just bought for her and she liked it a lot. Now she's even more princess crazed. She loves Aurora and all the others. I've done some early christmas shopping and I just realized most of it was princess stuff. I'm padding Disney's pockets just a lil more I guess!

Earlier Friday there was a book sale at my work so Avery and my mom came to my work for that and then we got lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. I went back to work and proceeded to take a half hour nap in my car which set the rest of my work for the day a little behind schedule. =)

Wednesday we went to the library and then met Cece and Andrea at Buffalo Wild Wings where it was kids night and they ate for a dollar. They also got their faces painted (see kitty face paint in October 2008 pictures). Avery was a cat, Cece was a dalmation. Both very cute, and they got flower balloons. The woman doing the balloon animals and face painting was a saint. She grabbed your kids for about 10 minutes and entertained them while you ate! Very nice indeed.

No comments: