Tomorrow is my friend Andrea's daughter's 3rd birthday. Today we went to the MN Zoo with her and her family. We left the house at 10:30 and left the zoo at 4:00. What a day. We saw the sharks and the fish in that tank get fed at 11:30, then we ate lunch. We walked through the Tropics Trail and wasted a lot of time waiting for other people to start walking. Somehow it was 2:00 before we started walking around the outside of the zoo. We saw tigers, camels, buffalo, prairie dogs, monkeys, wolves, grizzly bears, wild boars, swans, and possibly a few other things. The playground by the farm was pretty much the end. The kids weren't all too interested in the animals anyway and the playground was a welcome refuge for them.
As I drove home Avery dozed off so I kept driving to the library to drop off some books and stopped to get gas to give her some extra time to sleep. Then I ran inside and let the dogs out then grabbed my book and read in the car while she got a few extra z's. My parents had gotten home from SD and she was even reluctant to wake up and see them but eventually did with the bribing of new window clings to put up.
She ate dinner, painted up a storm, colored a bit and we're watching a show before she goes to bed. I'm ready too. Oof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment