Well Avery went to Hancock to visit my grandparents and cousins from Wednesday till yesterday afternoon. She apparently had a good time playing with my cousin Kendra and Aunt Pam. They got back yesterday afternoon and we went to TGI Fridays which was yummy.
Avery and I went to see my friend Ken and Nicole's 2 week old little girl and WOW was she jealous. She did NOT want me holding that baby. She kept trying to climb in my lap with her and she was extremely pouty for a decent amount of time after we left. It was pretty humorous actually. Keira is adorable however. I miss Avery being an itty bitty baby sometimes!
Today we had plans to go to the water park with Cece and Lexi but its to darn windy. So we are going to shift plans to a regular park or go to Look Out Ridge in Woodbury. I haven't decided yet. Everyones napping so we'll figure it out after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment