Sunday we went to the Como Zoo with Andrea and Cece. We got there at about 4 and the zoo closes at 6 so we didn't have a ton of time. Avery and I went in the butterfly tent thing while we were waiting for them to get there then we saw the flamingos and ducks, monkeys, lions, and tigers. Then it was icecream time and the zoo was closing so we went to the little amusement park- Como Town. They went on rides for around another hour and then we headed home. Avery really likes the faster rides and its funny how bored she gets on the slow ones. Cece refused to join her on the frog hopper though. She got quite scared on the swings and wasn't a fan of most of the rides there after. (Cece that is. Not Avery of course!) The rest of the week wasn't too eventful we went the park, etc and Tierney was over today with my mom before they left to go to the cabin.
Tomorrow I was thinking that Avery would be back at her normal 8:30ish from Robins but I guess she needs her back by 5ish or just spend the night there. That changes up the plans a little bit but I'm okay with it either way so I'm going to ask Avery if she wants to spend the night at Grandma's. We'll see what she thinks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment