Monday, July 7, 2008

Taste of MN

If you have considered going to the Taste of MN before but haven't, don't. Its not worth it. $5 for 8 tickets and everything costs around 8 up to 12. Kids rides are 6, and they suck. Not to mention there was a bunch of inflatables, one being the Titanic sinking, where kids slid to the bottom. Talk about morbid. Yay slide to your deaths! Fun huh? In 50 years will they have inflatables of the twin towers for kids to jump off of? Jeesh.

Avery did get to eat some sweet potato fries, cheese curds, ice cream, and cotton candy however, which I think she was quite pleased with. Lexi came back to the house for a little bit afterwards and wow were they wound up. She'll be coming over tomorrow as well and I'm hoping things will be a bit more mellow, but I'm not counting on it. She's a bit higher strung than Avery and it tends to rub off on her. Theres always the park for them to burn energy.

No comments: