Saturday, February 2, 2013

Today is kind of creeping by. I've done a lot, but I've had that..."I'm bored, now what?" feeling for most of this evening. We didn't have riding or therapy today because it was too cold. The high in Baldwin was only supposed to be 7 degrees. I had made plans to meet a girl from craigslist to pick up a pair of fleece riding breeches in Woodbury on the way, so I still picked up Avery and went out there. Luckily they fit perfectly! Then I dropped off my taxes, realizing I was missing one piece that I will have to fax over on Monday. Target was next on the list for ingredients to make Avery a birthday cake in addition to the one I got her at Byerly's.

The birthday plan is as follows: SkyZone in Oakdale, an indoor trampoline park at 10:40am. She invited our neighbor twins Vanessa and Victoria, my co-workers twins Courtney and Makayla, Elle and Payton from riding lessons, Tierney, Mikai, and Lucia. They jump until noon and then they have pizza and pop in the party room. I got her a Brave cake with Merida and Angus along with her own picture in her Merida costume from Halloween. After the party we'll come home and I'll frost the angel food cake I made today. Then we'll go to Pizza Ranch with Grandma and Grandpa and come back for cake and presents here. Phew!

Yesterday she went to Robin's where they had a little pre-party for her. Grandma Deanna came down and they did some clothes shopping. All but one pair of her jeans had gotten a hole in the knee so I asked if they could pick up some jeans for school. Well she's definitely all set now! She had a lot of fun I think.

So today after I dropped Avery back off at Tim's I went to the library to pick up some books I had on hold. Then I came home, unloaded everything and started cleaning. Pretty much everything is done now and the cake is in the oven. Avery will be home around 9, so until then...I don't know! I could read, watch Snow White and the Huntsman that I got from Netflix or an episode or two of Criminal Minds. But...meh.

No comments: