Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Yesterday the school phone book came out and Avery had her first phone call. It was ADORABLE. This little girl called and said "Does Avery live there?" and I said yes and asked who was calling. Her name was Aniyah and she's in Avery's class. So I gave Avery the phone and listen to them make plans for a play date was too cute. Avery stood in front of her calendar with a pen while they debated the merits of what day worked best. I told her Thursday after she was done at Friendship. Somehow the call was ended before they said goodbye but I told Avery to talk to her at school about it too. I don't know if she's coming over or not yet, but that phone call was just too much! I wish I had recorded it. I was grinning and cracking up in the hallway the whole time.

No comments: