So many fun things going on. It's been a little crazy and it's not done yet but we're managing. So lets see.
Tuesday I took a half day at work so I could get to Avery's school to meet the truck and unload for the fundraiser delivery. Then we dispersed almost all of them, with about 6 orders being sent back because they were frozen and weren't picked up. There will be another pick up next Thursday for an hour for those. After that we had a quick PTA meeting. We were out by 7:15. I don't think that has ever happened while I've been going. So that was great, we got home in good shape, had a bath and went to bed.
Wednesday Avery had school and I stopped by and had lunch with her in the cafeteria. It wasn't really planned so she thought that was pretty cool. Tim picked her up from school so that I could go straight home after work and get everything ready to go spend the night at Stef and Mark's house in Scandia. I brought Sierra over to my parents house, had dinner with my dad and then picked Avery up. It's getting dark so early now that we had to find their house in the dark, which was a little challenging but we made it. The kids stayed up till 10 pm or so playing and talking and then finally went to sleep. Stef and I stayed up till around 12:30 or 1. Around 7:15 I heard Avery start talking at full volume with Lucia. Sofia hushed them for awhile but it didn't work so she was up too. Elsie was also sleeping in a play pen in the room so I think she got woken up eventually too. I managed to lay in bed with a pillow over my head until 8:30 when I finally got up. We had pancakes and sausage and then it was play time.
We went outside and walked around the paths they've cleared on their land. Riley had a great time running around and peeing on everything. We unloaded some wood from Mark's truck while the girls "cleaned" the garage. Then it was back inside for more playing. We turned on Planet Earth and I dozed until 4:00 when we realized we had to go in order to make it to see Hotel Transylvania by 5:05 in Oakdale. I dropped Riley off at my parents quick and we went and saw the movie. It was really quite cute and enjoyable. Avery was pretty pooped after all this activity and we picked up the dogs and came home, had a snack and she went to bed.
But first she managed to circle all the toys she likes in the Fleet Farm Toy catalog. I love watching her do that because it's exactly what I did when I was little. I loved getting all the toy books and figuring out what I wanted for Christmas. She's so practical when she's doing it at first it's hilarious. She'll ask me "Oh do we have too many other things like this?" or "Well this would really take up a lot of space in my room, so maybe not..." It's great. But I told her it was just a Wish list, not that she'd for sure get everything and that she could circle whatever. So then she went nuts and certain pages are covered in circles. Anyway now she's in bed, the animals are all snoozing and I'm debating what I'd like to do for an hour or so before I go to bed too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment