Avery and I went to the library today. I have a few books I've bought that I'm trying to get through so the trip was mostly for her. However I wandered through the cd section and found all sorts of goodies that I'm very excited to put on my ipod. I have Almost Alice (the Alice in Wonderland soundtrack), Now that's what I call music 37 (with goodies like Rihanna, Dev, Edward Maya, Mike Posner, and Taylor Swift), Now that's what I call the 80's (George Michael, Rick Astley, Bryan Adams, Duran Duran, Billy Idol and oh so much more), Madonna: MDNA, and Royksopp: Melody AM. Yay!! I figured this was enough for now, so I didn't even keep looking for more.
Then the day got even better! We went to Costco to get Sierra more food and I took a peak at their mattresses for sale. They were a great deal, but I need it delivered to my house so I went to look online at home. There was the Costco coupon thing in the mail and lo and behold there is a Sealy Posturepedic Plush Queen for $100 off starting September 13th! So now I'm going to order a new bed and that means I get to shop for a new comforter and sheets as well. It's all very exciting business.
Avery's pretty excited about being back in school. I've already gotten sucked into the whirlwind that is the PTA and labeled and got out the fundraiser packets that I'm in charge of this year. I figured I like the fundraiser orders so I might as well take charge of it. So now I have to make sure we sell a lot! Actually I guess we always do, so that's not a huge concern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment