Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today Avery and I have been so productive. I love that! We picked Sierra up some Frontline on the way to the farm for lessons and therapy. She got to run around and visit with everyone so she was happy (Sierra that is). We stopped by RM Tack, which was Sierra's home for the last few years. She was very happy to visit her old friends and sister Sally. We had to make her leave, I think she would have been happy to stay! Avery got new spurs and straps and I got a pair of breeches. They didn't have tall boots in my size, so I'll try again another time.

We stopped by my parents house and fed Morgan on the way home and now we're relaxing for a bit before dinner. Which I still have to  make, so I should probably get going. Tonight is my friends fundraiser for his rugby team and Matt is picking me up after Avery goes to bed. So I've got a pretty full day.

No comments: