This year I've managed to make it to the State Fair twice. Saturday I went with my grandparents, parents, and cousin Tucker who is 10. We went on one ride in the Midway, he practically lost it, and that was the end of rides. He played every little carnival game he could get his paws on and my mom and I finally went off to get some food. That was pretty much it. So I wanted to go again and bring Avery too so yesterday we went with my parents and her cousin Tierney. This time was spent in the Kidway with various eating excursions. So basically the same deal but it was more fun with Avery cuz she just had such a blast.
Everyone always asks what you eat at the fair so here it is for trip #1
-cheese curds
-root beer float
-buffalo chips (potato things with ranch)
-more root beer
-lemonade
Trip #2
-cheese curds
-garlic fries
-elephant ear
-lemonade
-sweet martha's cookies
-chocolate milk
Wow so yeah I'm not eating for a week. Just kidding, I went to Perkins today. Oh well. Packing on a little winter fat never hurt anyone right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment