Friday, June 20, 2008

Parade Time

Last night Avery and I met up with my friend Corey and his daughter Lexi to go to the Oakdale Summerfest parade. We parked about 3 blocks away from the corner we were meeting him on, then they were a looooong way down the other way so we made quite the hike. Avery enjoyed the parade and the candy they threw. She was sticky faced and full of sugar after about an hour and of parading. It was pretty fun and she had a good time with Lexi. Then we had to make the hike back and I'm telling you, 30 pounds may not sound like much but I was sweating and my feet were killing me.

So I get home and can't figure out why my pinky toe hurts soooo bad. I'm thinking blister. No return of athletes from from hell. (aka Apptec where I used to work and got it in their damn locker room). PAIN. I hate this stuff.

News about me- I got my motorcycle permit on Wednesday! Yay me. Only 1 question wrong. I signed up for the Basic Rider Safety course at Century College and couldn't get in till July 17-20th. *Sigh* So now I have to wait. But in the meantime I ordered this super cool helmet (in lavender) and that should be here soon. I also am going to look at bikes in the near future. I have my eye on the Kawasaki Ninja 250R. (In black of course) SO exciting!!!

No comments: