My dad has been on vacation since last Friday when my parents went to Two Rivers, WI for my cousin Matt's graduation party. So Avery has been enjoying him being home all day very much. Yesterday they planted flowers, put out rocks, played outside, took Tasha on a walk and Avery in the wagon for part way, and we had Tuna Cakes that I tried out for dinner. Today she went shopping and got tons of different stuff. Then she went for a picnic in the park with Daddy (I made Shrimp Liguini) and now she's playing over there. Tomorrow they're all going to meet me at Applebees by my work and then we are going to head over to the U so she can see the bunnies I work worth. Later that afternoon since its supposed to be rainy we're going to see Kung Fu Panda.
So busy busy busy! And the weeks not even over. PS, both recipes were very good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment